As a charity, and as individuals, we value:
- Commitment and Enthusiasm – we feel passionate about what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Respect and Honesty – operating with transparency, openness and accountability, and treating others the way we expect others to treat us.
- Empowerment – supporting participation, developing confidence and determination, and being non-punitory.
- Equality and Inclusion – being non-judgemental and anti-discriminatory. Providing additional support and going the extra mile for everyone.
- Partnerships – working with other agencies to avoid duplication, meet identified needs, and make the best use of resources.
- Quality – in all that we provide: education, training, goods and services.