We will provide: Education
- Understanding all aspects of the workplace, including Health & Safety.
- Needs and expectations of employers, colleagues, customers and self.
- Recognising barriers to employment and how to overcome them in order to sustain employment.
- Making use of positive, solution-focussed approaches with short, medium and long term goal setting and achieving.
- Writing CV’s and application forms.
- Preparing and practicing for interviews.
- Customer Services – appearance, manner and implementation of our values in all areas of work experience.
- Building on-the-job knowledge, skills, experience and confidence in one or more areas of interest:
- Procurement – Buying on-line, at auction, and face to face at various venues.
- Coffee shop – service, sales, clearing and cleaning, food hygiene.
- Deliveries – van driving, collection and delivery of goods, manual handling.
- Furniture restoration – clean, restore and polish household goods, glassware, furniture and antiques.
- Retail – pricing, merchandising, customer care and awareness, sales and end of day reconciliation, and delivery arrangement.
- Advice and guidance, and empathy from a member of staff at all times when in Education, Training and employment.
- Follow up assistance once in employment to ensure sustainability, for as long as is required.